6.10.2008

Some swap goodies for me!


A few swaps came in that I was involved with. Happy Mail Day! :-)
The first picture is from the Not So Shabby Chic Swap.

My partner was Melissa Burford. She sent me these fantastic items! She made the bag, flower pens, the scented pebbles, and ponytail holders. She sent me a book that looks like a great read and some note cards. Thank you so very much! She sells the key chains so visit her site to see all her work.
The second picture is from my fabulous Monday Morning Mailer Partner Pam Herrick. She and I have been exchanging the last 5 months. She is a complete sweetheart and always sends me the best gifts! She sent me these cool albums which I adore. She made the picture block with our new favorite color combos (black and white). She finds the neatest new papers, embellishments, etc. Her work is fab! Thank you Pam!

1 comments:

Lorraine Robertson

Hey Amy haven't you been having fun receiving all these goodies. Well guess what, there's more on the way to you.

Congratulations, you have won my blog candy competition.

Please pop over to my blog & drop me a quick note of your address so I can get it in the post to you.

www.craftycoo.blogspot.com

Well done & thanks for entering.

Lorraine xxxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy