9.15.2008

Counting down the days (and the wrinkles)

until we go to Jamaica! I worked on a mini altered book today for my MMFY DT work next month. I want to get everything done before we leave since we will be gone til the first of the month. Yeah yeah yeah! Simon says he's drinking all day! ;-) JK! We both will be! Both of us are going to be the palest people there. I fully plan on being tan when I return stateside. As for Simon, he'll be red. The Brit does not tan very well. Poor guy. He always has some spot he missed (ok-my bad for not getting it) that inevitably gets burnt to a crisp and he walks around in agony a day or two and then peels. I can tell I am engaged and no longer carry my vain ways-I don't plan on coating up with fake sun prior to our departure. I certainly am not going to run out in the sun to tan now. This past summer I noticed a few more wrinkles and that scared me. Seriously! It's like all of a sudden they just appear overnight. Okay, maybe not. This goes back to my earlier statement that I am no longer obsessed with appearance. I can recall applying lotions, creams, etc. to try and prevent wrinkles, age spots, etc. It's not possible. I can opt for Botox but is this worth the money? I guess I am either getting comfortable with myself. Hallelujah!
Anyhow, here's a few cards to share with ya today. Still working on a few goals to get published but did manage to have three cards selected today. Thank you Lord for allowing me the opportunity to do what I love and have my loved ones with me. I am most appreciative. Thank you for stopping by my blog!
This card uses Pink Paislee paper, Bazzill cardstock, BG chipboard that I painted and blinged up, MM glitter aplhabet letters, Prima flowers, Stickles, Queen and Co. felt, and twill ribbon.




Temporarily removed, will be back soon! Thanks! :-)

4 comments:

Tricia

Jamaica?!?! Take meeeeeeeeee!

I love the projects. That wing card has given me some mojo!

Unknown

I love that baby card; so original! I got back from the PO, mailing your box, and what was waiting for me...my box! I love everything, especially the clipboard and card you made! I'll be posting it soon!

ScrapAddict

Awesome!

Vicki

{raisingAlexis}

These are adorable - I just lpve your style!

I added you to my blog roll ... :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy