9.07.2008

Sweet Sunday

I would love to write that I was beyond productive this weekend. Unfortunately that would not be true. :-( I did get a few VIP things done though. Namely CPS and Caardvarks challenges. :-)
The new sketch is up for CPS. Love it! Here's mine. I gotta rush because J and I are meeting Simon and C for dinner.

I used Jenni Bowlin, Foo Fa la, and Stemma paper. The sentiment is Bo-Bunny stickers. Like really old ones.

Here is my Caardvarks card, "Working for a Living" challenge. I chose to go with a profession. I used Scenic Route's Appleton paper and Heidi Swapp Chipboard.



Gotta dash! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Linda Beeson

Oh how much I love the products you used on the CPS sketch card!

Anonymous

Ooooh, I love the vintage feel of the background text paper. Beautiful card!
CC

lauren bergold

oh wow, i love *both* of these, but i think the CAARDVARKS one is my favorite! (not that i'm biased or anything, lol!) :)

Enfys

Fabulous cards, they are both awesome, but the caardvarks one is my fave without a doubt. Super work.

Stampin' Meg

what a fun card for the 'varks challenge!

Anonymous

These are both just great cards for some great challenges!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy