10.12.2008

So many good things

We tried 12 different Pinot Noirs and the winner was..... Hob Nob! My favorite. Simon and I had a great time meeting new friends and catching up with old friends. Always have a good time at their events. We were the last group of people to leave.
This morning Simon woke up and fixed me breakfast. Yummy! He's so sweet! We had mimosas, eggs, potatoes, and toast. He was really bubbly this AM. It was cute to hear him call for me to come and eat. He had it under control. Bless his heart. He is such a great man!
At MMFY, the monthly card sketch is up and here is my take:
It's a fun sketch. Click on the link and join the site if you aren't a member already. There are many games,RAKS,contests, challenges, and general inspiration at the site. It's a great group of ladies on the site!



Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy