10.07.2008

Sickness looms

in my household. DD has been very sick the last 2 days. Not a lot of time to work on anything except, laundry and dishes. I have been trying to get her fever down. At high was 104.4. It finally dropped but peaks again and then plummets. I did call the doctor and tomorrow we will go to see her. DD is not happy. I was hoping it would not happen, but temperature is still there. :-(

New sketch is up at 2S4Y and I had to do it. Especially since MMFY is sponsoring!



Thanks for coming by to see my blog! I appreciate it!

11 comments:

Kathryn

Both cards are GORGEOUS -- love them so much!

I hope your DD gets to feeling better soon.

:)

Laura Davis

Oh this car is gorgeous! I love your bow, beautiful:)
Laura

ScrapAddict

Beautiful cards. Hope DD gets well soon!

~dawne

Both of these cards are very pretty!! Hope your dd get better!

Eveline

Beautiful papers on the first card and both are great.
Eveline.

Joke

Both cards are very lovely.
You have a great feeling for colours.

Unknown

This card is wonderful! I love the vintage feel.

carrie

Love this card. The bow is great.
Carrie

LAURENCE

It's a very beautiful card
Bye LAURENCE

Mrs J

Love your card, so simple but so striking. I love the vintage look of the paper and the bow and button are so cute.
Mrs J

Anonymous

Very cute card.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy