2.08.2009

Back

in the states but not really. Still on Mexico time. ;-) Meaning, moving a little slow and missing the naps.
Overall, Simon recovered from his Montezuma's revenge and we were able to savage the last day at Puerto Vallarta. We used the public transit system which was much better than we thought it would be. It was a fun trip and we had a good time exploring the culture and getting to meet lots of Canadians. Over at 2 Sketches 4 You, part of the challenge is post a picture of your eye candy so here's a picture of my blue eyed man that I love dearly. He has these pale blue eyes and in this photo, I missed the red eye fix. Sorry hun!




Now for the other part of the challenge:

Close up:

For this card I used some older Making Memories Noteworthy papers, newer Making Memories Sabrina papers and label sticker, American Crafts butterfly chipboard, Wright's ribbon, Target rhinestones, and DMC floss.

Congrats to the new DT at 2 Sketches! I love the cards they have created for their first week!

14 comments:

Anonymous

`Gorgeous` card...so `pretty`...and
`gorgeous` eye-candy...
Great to catch up with your `beautiful` creations...
Have a lovely Tuesday:)~X~

Laura Davis

Welcome back!! We missed you:) Your card is darling, I love the soft colors:)
Cute pic of your hubby! Thanks for playing!
Laura

~dawne

What a sweet picture of hubby...is he eating sushi:) I love your card too, such pretty soft colors!!

Lea L.

Such a cute card...loving those darling butterflies! Great job with Laura's sketch!

~Lea

Ewonne

A very sweet card And some great eye-candy ;o)

Savitri

Cute card and cute man - and so much cuter cause he's using chopsticks :)

Anonymous

Aaah what a very sweet card !! I love it !

cnelson

gorgeous, gorgeous card! love it! cute pic of your cute eye candy! love it!

Unknown

SO beautiful! I love the soft colors!

Nina

A very cute card:)

N2ScrapN4Fun

I just love this card. The little butterfly is so cute. Love your colors too.

Peet

Wow..Such a gorgeous card!!! I love the soft colors!

Amy C

Such a soft and pretty card!!

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy