2.11.2009

It's almost here!

Valentine's is my favorite holiday because I love ♥'s and the color red. So that being prefaced...I have been busy this week getting my Valentine's made and have a few more to share today. The first has already left my hands. I made it based on the CPS sketch. I just checked the site and there are over 170 examples! Wow! I love looking at every one's take on the sketch. Many talented card makers to inspire. I suggest hopping over to their blog and seeing them for yourself! Definitely worth it!
Here is my card for the sketch:

I know! It's another MM card! Can't seem to break myself away from the Love Notes collection. Thanks to my friend Carol at TSB, she sent me an incredible package loaded with various items from this collection. :-)


Scrapbook News and Review has opened a new ning forum for card makers. I joined yesterday and am addicted to it already! It's super easy to navigate, which is great for me. :-) Yesterday Anne House threw a sketch challenge out and I jumped right on it. A fun sketch for the upcoming holiday.


Yep- I used Making Memories Love Notes again.

Finally a little good news for me pertaining to SNR. I have a card featured in the Valentine's Day spotlight on cards. It's one I made for TSB last month. Being a designer for Linda has been a wonderful experience. This is my last month as on the card design team but she has selected me to be a GDT for the month of April, which I am ecstatic about. She creates her kits each month and they feature the latest and greatest products from top manufacturers. Swing by the site and sign up to join the new forum she created. A fun community of inspiring crafters.

And that's it from me today. Thank you for coming by. :-)

4 comments:

~amy~

SWEET!

ScrapAddict

wonderful!!

Jennie/Deleelsia

This is so pretty. Love red and pink together.

Jess

Pretty cards! I'm sure your valentines were happy to receive these.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy