4.28.2009

Card Patterns #12

Another really cool sketch is available at Card Patterns. I am using some older papers by one of my favorite manufacturers, October Afternoon. I like the bright yellow mixed with the blues and olive green. They made me happy when I looked at them.





Supplies:
Bazzil card stock
Ocotber Afternoon Hometown Home Depot paper
Ocitber Afternoon Hometown file folder and name plate die cut shapes
Making Memories green ribbon and gold brads
7 Gypsies stamp
Archival Ink
Green staples from craft supply
Kaiser craft rhinestones

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Have a terrific Tuesday!

10 comments:

Kelley Eubanks

Very pretty! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I like your card! Love those flowers!

Unknown

Love this card. So fresh and happy. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I really appreciate it.

whoistracy

Amy this is lovely!! That little tab on top is the perfect touch. Super card! Thanks for joining us on CP.

Marie

Very fun card! Love how you placed the flowers. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us!

Martha

FABulous card, beautiful!!! Great flowers :)

Pam

Such a pretty card - I love what you did with the ribbon!

Juhi

wow!! what a pretty card, love what you have done with the green ribbon. You're right bright yellow mixed with the blues and olive green looks awesome.

~amy~

Super cute!!! Love the ribbon!

yyam

What a bright and cheery card! I love what you did with the ribbon and the colors used are great! :) Cheers, Y.

Sonya

Love your flowers, colours and the way you have attatched the ribbon onto your card. Great work!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy