10.09.2009

Creepy Crawly Blog Stomping Fun!











Welcome to Paper Popsicles' second blog hop, our CREEPY, CRAWLY, Blog STOMP! Today, we hope that as you go around to each of our creative team member blogs, you will find inspiration, some tricks, and perhaps some TREATS!
If you stumbled upon my blog from Carol's GREAT!!! you are on the right track! If you stumbled upon my blog and wish to play along, please start at the Paper Popsicles' blog HERE.

Our porch lights are now on! As you move from one blog to the next, you will collect a TREAT (a word). Gather all the treats to make a ghoulish saying and email your phrase to Melissa at melissa@paperpopsicles.com. For your efforts, you will be entered into a RAK to win a fantastic prize—THE LOUD TALKER KIT!
What a fabulous kit it is!
Also today everything in the Paper Popsicles store is 25% off excluding clearance which is 50% off.


Please leave a comment on EVERY blog during our stomp....otherwise you might miss out on some other free treats!!!!


I want to share with you MY ghoulish surprise.

My surprise today is an altered item which you can make for yourself or give as sweet treat. I love to give /eat candy but it seems everyone I know (including myself) is on a diet, so I thought this would be calorie free and a cute way to decorate for the holiday.

My project is an altered slide holder which is a picture frame and card in one!

I painted the entire thing with black paint and covered with some pattern paper. I stamped a Halloween bracket on orange paper and added the epoxy sticker to embellish.


There are two plastic slides that fit inside the holder which you can see below. I stamped the slides with Staz-On ink using a pumpkin border stamp.

This is a close up of the slides which I am going to adhere pictures under.



guess you want your other treat too? The treat on my blog is....
ALWAYS SOMETHING

Now that you have been scared into the season, don’t forget to leave a comment, then head over
Jen's
blog next!


Below is the list of blog's to visit in this order:

1. Tricia

2. Lynda

3.
Cassie

4.
Valerie

5.
Lora

6.
Carol

7. ME-You are here

8. Jen - Go here next

9.Robyn

HAPPY STOMPING!

Photobucket








54 comments:

ScrapMomOf2

CUTE Amy! I love this idea! Where do you get slides? I love how you decorated them!

Jen

Clever idea Amy. I have seen slides but they're always so tiny. But I love how large the slides are for your card/frame.
THANKS for sharing

Stacey

What a really neat idea! I can't seem to find the secret word on your post...I will keep re-reading it... :) I must need more coffee!

She's a Color Queen

Another great idea!! THANKS for sharing!

Just Me

Oh this is awesome!! I can't find your word either, going back to look some more.

pammie~k

love the way you altered this - staz on is one of my best friends (and I cannot find the word either)

Stacey

I see the word now. Thanks. ;)

Chris

love this! what a great idea!! TFS!!

Robyn Schaub

Thanks for sharing! Great idea!

Get the Picture by Kathy

Cute - there is ALWAYS SOMETHING...

arlsmom aka Lynda

Such a great idea!!! Love your samples...spooky!

Julie

love this project!!!

Rene'

Such a cute, spook-takular project! Happy Hopping!
Rene'

Lora Oliver

Cute, cute, cute, Amy!!

The Pavlik Family

Such a cute way to share halloween shots with grandparents and freinds! Thanks!

Leigh

Wow! That looks great, the slides are a neat touch.

Unknown

great idea!

tamara_bennett7@hotmail.com

chaseandbrady'smom

I would have never thought of using slides - hmmm, my mind is warming up!!! lol

Gramjak

Clever use of the slides -- and you're right: everyone is always dieting! What are they thinking when all that great candy is available???

Thanks for the super project!

JoanneK

Great use of the slides!! Very creative!

Cheri

What a unique idea! Thanks for sharing!!!

Sue

A fab gift idea x

Maggie

What a great idea

Calie

That is so cool! I have never seen anything like that!

becca

what a cool idea!

trick or treat!

Jamie Harder

Wow that is awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

jennifer

great calorie- free treat thx for the idea.

Fi

Cute project - great idea. I am stomping on.
Hugs
Fi

Cassie

this is super awesome! i used to have one of those lying around --- wonder where it is now???

Anonymous

trick or treating is so much fun!! thank you for sharing.

Joaniebolognie

WOW! What a cute idea!!!! WHere did u get slides that big?????

Julie

Very clever!~

Snips and Snails

Really cute idea. I've used slides for projects before, but not papercrafting. How fun.

Southern Chic Vintage

I love your proj I haven't seen anything like that. I am definately going to use that idea.

Sharon

What a neat project!

Mary Jean

what a great spooky card!

Rosalee

Great Blog Hop. I'm having so much fun.

Lisa Foster

WOW! What a COOL idea! Thanks so much for sharing! Don't ya just LOVE Stazon? :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Tricia

amy this is very cool and unique! you so rock with cards and ideas! Thank you for helping us stomp through the blog stomp!!!!

silvia

Cool slide holder!!

Unknown

What a cute idea!

Kristie

So unique!!! Thanks for the great inspiration~

Nicole K/GothamGal

Great idea, thanks for sharing!

Carole Stirrat

So fantastic and clever!! Thanks!!

Nikki

What a great Idea love the use of the slides in it
hugs Nikki

Anonymous

Very cute project, I really like the slides!

Steph Ackerman

Very unique idea. I love it.

Renay

Absolutely adorable! Love your cards so much...and the slides are a great idea!

Charlott's Creations

Too cute. So unique. Let me keep stomping on. Have a great day.

Unknown

Great project, thanks.
Stomping on ...

Tazmadazz

Thank you for sharing your project!!

shiubry

A creative picture holder. The little black jack o' lanterns are a good touch.

Anonymous

Spooktacular` TFS
Have a fab week Amy:)x

Kelley Eubanks

This is awesome!! I just love Halloween!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy