10.04.2009

A few cards and a winner!!

Thanks to all for stopping by and leaving kind words. I promised a winner this evening for the card kit and I used


True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 15
Result:
12
Powered by RANDOM.ORG




and the winner is...



Beth Perry-
wow! that is a gorgeous card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 3, 2009 7:44 PM




Congratulations Beth! Please email me your address so I can send your card kit. :-)




Sheila, the owner of Let's Get Jazzy , sent me a bunch of stamps to work with so tonight I wanted to share two cards I made with the Guess Whoo set.
I made this card using the new sketch from CardPatterns. I paper pieced the owl and used foam dots to make him 3-D which is Pile it On's new challenge.



This card is based on Inspired Blueprints #31. Super fun sketch! The DT has some fabulous examples of cards and scrapbook pages. Check them out! Also used Stamp with Sarah Kay's "animal" challenge.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Laurel

Wow, love what you did with the sketches! That owl is so cute!

whoistracy

I love the way you paper piece the owl on the first card with damask. Such a cute idea!!

Katie

Great card!
Super work on that Owl.
Thanks for playing along at PIO.

Kelly

Great card Amy...Welcome to The Cutting Cafe! Looking forward to working with you and seeing all your creations!

Big Hugz
Kelly :)

DonnaMundinger

wow Amy, how cute are those! Fabulous owl! Congratulations and welcome to the Cutting Cafe team! We're so lucky to have you! xxD

Enfys

Fab cards Amy, welcome to the CC team, looking forward to working with you and seeing more of your wonderful creations
hugs
En xx

Carole Beath

Fab work, Amy.... welcome to the Cutting Cafe Team. We are so glad to have you with us.
Carole

Jennifer Stricker

This is absolutely adorable I love the owl!
Your paper piecing is wonderful and your design and detail amazing.

Thank you for playing along with Pile It On! this week.

Jennifer PIO DT

Ivanka

Wonderful cards Amy! Love that stamp set.

Elise

That owl is one of the coolest stamp images I have seen in a L O N G time! I adore what you've done with him! Such FABULOUS cards... Golly, gosh: you are TALENTED! Bravo!

Chris

Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns - it really is so much fun to be the sponsor again! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy