10.08.2009

Having fun with Cutting Cafe' designs

I am in love with Regina's designs for The Cutting Cafe! There are so many fabulous sets to choose from that I spent an hour looking at the sight reviewing each one. The Cafe DT has amazing creations on the blog and now you can view examples here on Youtube. Check it out!

I used the Fruit Greetings and Sweet Stuff stamps for these cards. I paper pieced the melon and the ice cream and added foam dots to give depth. I seem to be on a paper piecing kick these days. :-) I used lots of scrap paper and Martha Stewart ribbon which is so easy to work with.


I made this card using Get Sketchy's #8 sketch.

Supplies: cardstock: Recollections; pattern paper: Daisy D's; buttons: craft supply; floss: Prism; ribbon: Martha Stewart; image and sentiment: The Cutting Cafe' Fruit Greetings


This card is based on Laura's sketch for 2S4Y.

Supplies: cardstock: Recollections; pattern paper: Pink Paislee and DCWV; button: craft supply; floss: Prism; ribbon: Martha Stewart; image: The Cutting Cafe' Sweet Stuff

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Laura Davis

Darling! I love the glitter and the stitching!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Linda Beeson

What adorable creations! That black circle card is perfect with that cute watermelon.

cnelson

cute, cute cards!

~amy~

fabbie cards!!!! love them both!

Regina Easter

OH MY WORD......I so love this...hum I think the second, no the first...heck they are both equally adorable..hugs

Dora

You have made a stunning take on the Get Sketchy sketch!
thnx for playing!

Kelly

Yummy! Great job girlie!

yyam

Yummy designs Amy! Really cute cards! :)

Have a great weekend!

Kelley Eubanks

These are adorable!!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my Embellish card!! :) I appreciate it!!

Kim Sonksen

Such fun cards
Thanks so much for joining us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

Pat (mspfd)

These are such fun creations. Love your melon card!

Anonymous

`Delicious` Yum Yum Amy TFS:)x

Michele Kovack

Both of these are simply adorable!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy