10.29.2009

Hop(e)



October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and my friend, Michelle came up with a brilliant idea to host a hop dedicated to this cause. All the participants are listed below as a hyperlink for you to check out their inspiring projects. But first I wanted to share one of my favorite organizations dedicated to finding a cure.

Susan G. Komen is a grassroots organization that assists survivors and supporters in the effort to cure breast cancer. You can help by taking action and joining the fight to help end breast cancer forever by visiting this site. Take the pledge to be an advocate and help raise awareness in your community.

A favorite manufacturer of mine is Melissa Frances who is a breast cancer survivor. She created a line entitled, 'Thankful" and a portion of the proceeds are donated to www.breastcancer.org. I picked this paper up at my LSS a short while ago and love the soft colors mixed with encouraging words and beautiful flowers. I knew the moment I signed up for this Hop(e) I was going to use these papers.
My card for Hop(e)


Supplies: cardstock: Bazzill celery; pattern paper: Melissa Frances; die cuts and chipboard: Amy Butler; ribbon: Wright's;pearl:K & Co.;button: craft supply

Michelle
Tiffany Johnson
Kelly Marie
Heather Lee-Reppen
Ashley Nguyen Newell
Ryann Salamon
Anita Hovey
Aimee
Vickie Y
You are here----- Amy Duff
Next stop is Jill Dunn: http://inkgenious.blogspot.com/
Molly Ritterbeck
Kerri Michaud
Melinda W
Tami Grandi
Sunshine
Charlene
Keri Lee Sereika
Sarah Martina
Stephanie Muzzulin
Roni
Anita
Libby Hickson
Martha
Cassie
Laura K.


Photobucket

22 comments:

Heather

This is beautiful!! WOW! Great card!

Vickie Y

I, too, love the soft colors and sentiment you used on your beautiful card. TFS

Unknown

Lovely card.

Michelle

I'll be back to study and comment - - can you update Jill's addy to http://inkgenious.blogspot.com/ - - thanks!

Michelle

This is sooo soft and delicate and pretty, Amy. And what good information on Melissa Frances - - I didn't know that about her and have never seen her papers...just the ribbon. Thanks for joining the Blog Hop(e)!

Molly

beautfully simple and delicate...perfect for the cause!

Kerri

This is beautiful, Amy! I love the stitching you added, and that ribbon and lace are gorgeous!

Ashley Newell

Wow! What a gorgeous card!

Jill

Beautiful card! I love all the great details!

Cassie_lu

what a sweet card. love the soft feel of it.

Rebecca's Card Hobby

I love card.
Rebecca:)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie

just beautiful!!!

Tami Grandi

beautiful- love the soft colors!

Kay

Such a beautiful, soft, vintage looking card. It's gorgeous, Amy!!
♥♥ Kay

~kelly marie~

Absolutely gorgeous. Feminine, delicate and strong all at the same time. I love it.

Anita

Lovely card...looks so soft. Thanks for the inspiration!

Annette Bowes

Such a beautiful card, love the pastel colours used, take careX:)

Anonymous

What a soft and gentle card this and for a perfect cause. Great job!

ScrapAddict

Wonderful idea! Fabulous card!!

Tiff

Very pretty and delicate card!

Rebecca

I love that paper. The gorgeous flower with the soft text background. Too pretty!

Charlene

So pretty! I love your paper!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy