10.23.2009

Sickness spreads

Yep, my daughter was ill and now it's me. Ugh! Second time being sick this school year. I am beginning to think I need to be vaccinated despite my fears of what may happen. Just so tired and unmotivated to do anything. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. That's what I like.

During the week I conjured up some energy and created three cards all for 2S4Y. I love Kazan's and Laura's sketches each week and have participated in most of them. The DT call has been announced on the blog and I thought I would try the sketches because they challenge me.
This is for Laura's sketch #37

Supplies: cardstock: The Paper co.; pattern paper and sticker: Bo Bunny; rub-on's Heidi Grace; pompom fringe: Wright's; rhinestone: Darice; other: Christmas tree from craft supply

The next two are for the DT call. I used The Cutting Cafe's Christmas Long Phrases for my sentiments. These are really versatile to use! There are many new designs so pop on over to see all the wonderful new files available!
Here's my take on Laura's sketch:

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up; pattern paper: Bo Bunny; chipboard: Melissa Frances; lace paper: K & Co.; tag sentiment: The Cutting Cafe Christmas Long phrases stamp; ribbon: Wright's; button: Making Memories; floss: DMC

and my take on Kazan's sketch:

Supplies: cardstock: The Paper Co.; pattern paper: Bo Bunny; chipboard: Melissa Frances; sentiment: The Cutting Cafe Christmas Long Phrases stamp; pearls: Kaiser Craft; ribbon: Target; button: Dress It Up; floss: Prism

Also wanted to wish everyone trying out for the DT best of luck and know it will be difficult for Laura and Kazan to decide upon 4!


Photobucket

23 comments:

Martha

Wow, what gorgeous cards!!! Take care Amy!!
Martha

Mona Pendleton

WOW Amy! All 3 of your cards are so fresh & fun looking! I love all the bright colors & embellies you used! Those gumballs are really cute on that 1st card - I like these but I am afraid to use them! Now, I am going to buy some & show them the love! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Tenia Nelson

Lovin' your cards Miss Amy!!

Sharron

Love all 3 of your cards--just fabulous! The little 'gumdrops' on the first tree are darling and the layering on card 2 looks so classy!

Anabelle O'Malley

These are all so fun! Love your mix of patterns. ;)

Laura Davis

Wow, wow, wow!! What great work :) Thanks for playing at 2S4y!
Laura

yyam

These are gorgeous Amy! Hope you feel better soon. Plenty of fluids and zzz! Have a beautiful weekend!

Heather Gates

love the papers! great work on all the designs.
your blog headers is great too!:) nothing beats free!!

Anonymous

Oh I LOVE these cards!!! I need to get started on my xmas cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

Regina Easter

oh my these cards are stunning....yikess...love them

Anonymous

I so need some of that pom poim trim, great card!

cnelson

I am so sorry to hear that you all have been sick! I hope you are feeling better...your cards are truly wonderful!

Kelley Eubanks

Wow... these are all great!! Good luck to you!! I hope you and your daughter feel better very soon! I really appreciate your sweet comment on my post today (well... yesterday ... it is 1:30am)!! Hope you feel well enough to enjoy the weekend!

Kim Sonksen

Keeping my fingers crossed for you girl. I always love to see your take on the 2S4Y challenges - and these cards are no exception

Anonymous

Hi Amy:) Your cards are `Gorgeous` hope you all feel better soon!!TFS
Enjoy your weekend:)x

~amy~

Hey you...hope that you're feeling better..ick.

FABulous 2s4y cards!!!! I love what you've done with all 3 sketches!!

Helen

All your cards are absolutely lovely!! Good luck!

Kay

So sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Amy. Although, it certainly doesn't show considering how wonderful all three of these cards are!! I love each one and I could not pick a favorite. Such beautiful, lovely details! Your cards are fabulous and I'm wishing you all the best for the DT! ♥♥ Kay

Cindy Lee

I hope you are feeling much better, Amy! Get well soon!

Your cards are absolute GORGEOUS! I love all of them!

Unknown

Amy,

You've been a busy woman!!! These cards are all gorgeous! Good luck in the DT call.

Michelle

Hey there – just a reminder the Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop(e) is on Friday. So get your card/LO/project ready! I’ll send out the final list/order on the 29th. Thanks for signing up - - should be FUN!

Michelle

Hey hey - the order for tomorrow's Blog Hop(e) is posted here:

http://insidemyownprivateidaho.blogspot.com/2009/10/breast-cancer-awareness-blog-hope.html

marley

wow, your cards are really beautiful! i love all 3 of them!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy