10.01.2009

You're Invited...

To the big event!


World Card Making Day is October 3rd and many sites are celebrating in a grand way. I am contributing to the party and will offer a a special prize card kit to a lucky winner on my blog. More details will be provided tomorrow right here on my blog on how to win.


But what's a party without an invite?

Sorry-removed for publication- be back soon!


I made this invite using lots of Making Memories papers and ephemera. I love the "Vintage Findings" collection with embellishments, tags, papers, and more. The pink "special event" ticket came from one of the smaller collections they offer along with the blue felt flower and pink sequins. I plan on giving this to my DD with a coupon for a pedicure. She loves getting her toenails painted. Even with colder weather approaching, a girl needs to have pretty toes I figure. :-) She's still wearing a bright lemon color on her big toes from the Summer and I think it's time to get a rich Fall color. I based my card on the latest sketch from CardPatterns. You must see the DT's creations! Each one has a unique style so it's a treat to see the sketch interpreted several ways. I love Saturdays because I know there is a new sketch with lots inspiration from the DT offered. Since Thursday is almost over, only two days away until the #35 sketch. :-)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment Amy. I really appreciate it.

whoistracy

This is so sweet Amy! I love the little tag, it's perfect!

ScrapMomOf2

I love this! I love that Making Memories product line too!

Elise

I'm swoooooning over this! What a fun, fresh and crisp image! Really great job, Amy!

{Thanks for your nice comment on my blog today!}

Have a fabulous rest of YOUR day!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy