12.04.2009

A Merry, Joy, and Together

Hey there! I hope you had a delightful Friday! I am happy to type that Virginia may receive it's first snow for this winter tomorrow! Exciting to me. My only hope is it does not delay any flights for Sunday because my DD is returning home from a trip and I am eager to give her a squeeze(hug). Today she told me she missed me on our daily phone call and my heart just sank. I could tell she really meant it because she said it right after I asked her what she was doing. Awww. Sorry-it gets me teary eyed.

In an effort to keep busy and take my mind off her being gone, I worked on a some cards this evening. I know I have multiple cards using the Bo Bunny Tis the Season papers and tonight I created another. I am determined to use all of it this holiday season. Hope you aren't too tired of seeing this line. I seriously love this line and the St. Nick collection as well. I am getting down to scrap pieces now so think I will meet my goal.

This first card is for CardPatterns # 43.


supplies: cardstock: kraft; pattern paper: Bo Bunny St. Nick; ribbon: craft supply; floral picks: Michael's; button: craft supply; twine: Martha Stewart; ink: Color Box Roan


Next is my interpretation of CPS sketch #144:

cardstock: Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise; pattern paper: Bo Bunny Tis The Season; trim: Making Memories; glitter: Stickles Ranger; alphabet stickers: Bo Bunny Tis The Season; other: Zig ink pen used to outline letters


and to shake it up a bit... I used SEI papers and embellishments for Laura's #40 sketch for 2S4Y

supplies: cardstock: Stampin Up; pattern paper and chipboard: SEI Lovebirds; floral leaves: Making Memories; ribbon: craft supply; stamps: 7 Gypsies; ink: Ranger Distress Sepia; button: Dress It Up; flower: Dollar Store; other: Glimmer Mist Snow Angel used on flower

That's it! Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

11 comments:

~amy~

All of your cards are simply fabulous!

cnelson

such fabulous cards!!! Praying for your dd's safe arrival on Sunday!

Laura Davis

Great work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Amy

Gorgeous cards!

SueStampin Daly

Pretty cards Amy. I especially love the first one.

Anonymous

Aw Amy your cards are `Gorgeous`
Praying for your DD Safe arrival when you can give her the biggest hug ever...
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)xxx

Kay

Your cards are absolutely beautiful, Amy! And, I'll never get tired of that lovely paper. I hope there are no flight delays and that your daughter gets home safely and quickly! ♥♥ Kay

Laurel

Wow, these are all fantastic!

Courtney Baker

Girl you've been busy! These are all so cute!

Savitri

All are so fabby!!!

Unknown

hope your daughter made it home safely!
your cards are so pretty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy