8.09.2010

Hello

Hey there! I'm back with a cute and girlie card today. My dear friend Pam sent me a box of goodies last month that I wanted to dive into. I love that pink wood grain paper she sent me. Must find more because I love it! The floral print is by Sass Lass, rub-on is American Crafts, ribbon is a scrap and rhinestones are Darice. I used my embossed scallop border punch by EK Sucess.


Challenges for this card:
Get Sketchy: sketch #50
Creative Card Crew: cute and girlie
Cute Card Thursday: whatever

That's it for me today.

12 comments:

Christine

Cute card! Love your take on the sketch. Congrats on your new DT (below) and thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

xx

Mona Pendleton

So sweet Amy! Love the lil' bow & the bling!

Ashley Newell

This is so cute!

Cindy Lee

I LOVE this card, Amy!! Love how you placed the alphabets sideway!

Teresa Kline

this is super sweet, I luv the patterns and colors...and the hello on its side, very cute!

enjoy *~*

Julie M

Lovely card, Amy. You're right, that woodgrain paper is FAB!!! Love your clean and simple style and the crisp layout of this card.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week.

Julie :o)

Glenda J

This is so pretty! Great colours and love your sentiment placement!

Sherry Wright

Love it & that paper Amy! The teacher card below is fab as well. :)

Denise @ kc242

What a lovely hello card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCCDT

Anitra Cameron

Cute, cute, cute--love it!

Heather Rogers

Very cute! Love the pink wood look. :)

Nathalia Castellon

That paper is divine! You put together such a sweet and feminine card!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy