5.11.2011

Hey Gus!

Two posts in one day for me!  I gotta catch up!  I am back to share Penny's card challenge for the week, it's anything goes!  No excuses for you not to play along with us!  ;-)

This card features an image from Jane's Doodle's, entitled "Gus".  I  paper pieced (again)with some Collage Press paper the image and also did some coloring.  I wanted to make Gus a fun print.  This is a simple card.  Just a few layers, a piece of trim attached with the tiny attacher, and a hand stamped sentiment with a touch of bling.  Voila! Supplies listed below. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crazy Challenge: #66 Anything Goes
Creative Cowgirls: Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations: #110 Inspiration from this photo (colors)
Papertake Weekly: Fancy a Punch?  I used oval and scallop border
Stamp Something: Use a digi

Supplies:
cardbase: Creative Cafe
pattern paper: Scribble Scrabble "Evelyn's Collection", Collage Press "Fresh Collection", & Imaginisce
digital imgae: Jane's Doodles "Gus"
stamp: Close To My Heart "Say It Style"
ink: Hero Arts black
rhinestones: Bazzill
markers: Copics
trim: craft supply
punches: EK Success embossed scallop and McGill oval
stapler


Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

~amy~

Oh Soooo cute!!!!

cnelson

Oh my goodness...how cute is this?!! Could not LOVE it more!!!

Ros

What a lovely card ... this little guy would certainly cheer me up ...

whoistracy

This is so cute!! I love the stripes and the bright colors, so very fun Amy. Hope you're having a nice spring so far and getting some warm weather your way.

Saskia

Very cute!!!!! :)

Andrea

Cute card :) thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly

Lisa

Too cute! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Chris

this bird is too dang cute. thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

darling Ho

Pretty CAS card. Love the paper peicing.:)
Thanks for sharing it at CCH. ~hugs~darling Ho~

Stella

Gorgeous CAS card and GUS is a cutie. Love that paper :)!!

Brenda Dean

Gus is definitely a fun "guy" today. Love the cheeriness.

Janice

Love this, Gus is so cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy