7.21.2011

Enjoy Your Day!

Hope you are enjoying your day!   I am back today to share with you my card from Aud Sentiments.  Our sponsor is Just Some Lines this week.  Super cute images!  I chose to work with an Emo Paula.


I actually avoided using pattern papers which is amazing for me.  I just thought she was too cute to be smothered with fancy/distracting papers.  She is colored in with Copics and adhered to a Mauve Mist card stock panel.  I added Martha Stewart seam binding with a yellow flower and a rhinestone to accent.  The sentiment is from Stampendous.  I used a little tag of yellow card stock and attached with my tiny attacher.  That's it. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges I would to enter my card in:
Clear It Out: Anything Goes (flowers and ribbon are part of dehoarding)
Craft Us Crazy: #13 Anything Goes
KB Cute Monday: #22 Use a digi
Lollipop Crafts: Special Summer Anything Goes challenge
Stamps & Fun= Creativity: #56 Use a digi

9 comments:

yyam

Awww....this is adorable! Love the sweet colors and she's such a cutie! :)

Julie

Absolutely darling!
hugs,
julie

Stella

Awe...she's so cute. Love the way you colored her hair and dress; fabulous! And a perfectly colored image like this doesn;t need any patterned paper :)
Hugs!

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps

Oh this is so sweet! Hope you have a great day too :)

Angi Barrs

This is so super sweet. Love her adorable dress. :)

Linda Beeson

So completely adorable in that great color combo

Janis Lewis

This is beautiful. I love the colors and the solid frame. :)

MaryB

So cute and I love your color combination that you used. Great job.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

Davi

Precious image and lovely soft feminine colors with it Amy. Very pretty :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy