10.31.2011

Double header Monday

It's Monday and while we prepare for a hoedown at school, it's Christmas on my blog for the moment.  I am ready to share two completely different styles for Elizabeth Mae's this week.  Last week, there were several new holiday images added to the site.  Have you seen them yet?  Click here to view.  ****Also when you stop by check out the call for the design team!***** Come join us!
I decided to use the Emma with present for my card.  I loved the Santa hat and ornament jammies. 

Totally non traditional with this one.  I wanted to make a fun card.  Lots of older supplies used for this cutie.  I had to pull the fun flock out for her trim on the hat and pajamas. 
Supplies used:
cardstock: Paper Studio
pattern paper: Rusty Pickle and Crate Doll Collection
stamp: KI Memories
ink: Hero Arts black
rhinestones: craft
flock: Stampin' Up white
floss: Stampin' Up Sage Shadow
other: foam dots

After I made this card, I wanted something a little more shabby and  chic so I decided to use the spotted dress form image for my next card.
This card uses more current items.  I paired some Authentique with older Making Memories and like it.  I can't image how on earth someone uses an entire collection for one season.  Am I really that much of a hoarder?  I have items I can't part with or just never did use when I bought. 
Supplies for card:
cardstock: Paper Studio
pattern paper and sticker words: Authentique
ribbon, flower, stick pin,word die cut: Making Memories
trim: craft (sprayed with mists)
doily: Wilton
ink: PTI Vintage Distressing
rhinestones: Queen & Co.
other: foam dots

Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:
OSAT: #86 Christmas
The Ribbon Girls: Jingle All The Way to Christmas

13 comments:

Karen

two great cards Amy!

Kirsty Vittetoe

Awesome creation, I love them both!

Alice

love the simple design on the first card and the layering of elements on the second card. so pretty!

Linda Beeson

Your cards are each so different from each other and yet both are gorgeous!

Unknown

Your cards look great!! They are both so different but both look wonderful in there own way!!

Hugs, Linda

Rebekah

two great card! Love how you mixed the two different lines:) I am so much a paper hoarder but I keep telling myself I need to use it up and then I can buy new stuff to play with. So far its working..

cnelson

Such FABULOUS work! LOVE both these cards so much!

Davi

Amy the first is just to to sweet I love the little girl and the C&S! The second is Awesome I love the dressmaker from and the cool ribbon and pretty dp!!

Janis Lewis

Both of these are so different and so good! Thanks for sharing some Christmas!

Marjo

Great Christmas Cards, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

Maria

Very pretty Christmas cards!!! Love the pretty some image of the girl on the first one! Sweet layering and gorgeous dress form on the second...great job!!!

Anonymous

Two very different yet seriously beautiful carfds Amy!!
I love the dress form on the first card and the cute and whimsey swtamp on the second card,great designs TFI:) x

darling Ho

Lovely work! The image is so funny.
Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time this week. Hope to see you soon.
~darling Ho~OSAAT-DT

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy