5.12.2012

Second Mother's Day Card

 As stated previously, I made two cards for this holiday and I am back to share the second.  This one is entirely different!

I so wish I had this figure!  And cupcakes too!  ;-)  She is from Bugaboo who is sponsoring Penny's  for our "I Love You Mom" challenge.  I adore her polka dotted dress and bow!  I colored her with Copics and added a little Stickles diamond glitter to the cakes. Which you can see better in the photo below.
Speaking of which, I feel like the luckiest Mom in the world here with my ever sweet daughter. She was in the Wizard of Oz play.  I had to laugh because we both have disheveled hair.  Never a coif.  :-) Still think she is beautiful no matter what!

Challenges for this card: 
Celebrate the Occasion: #62 Mother's Day
Crafty Boots: Yellow
Crafty Sentiments: Mother's Day
Love to Create: #14 For Mom
Stamp and Create: One for the ladies
Use It Tuesday: #31 All About Mom and hoarded supplies (eyelets and paper)
Thank you for stopping by! 

Supplies for card:
card base: Paper Studio
pattern paper: Crate and  Pink Paislee
image: Bugaboo cupcake girl
stamp: SP & Co. 
ink: Hero Arts black
twine: The Twinery lemonade
eyelets: Recollections
glitter: Stickles


21 comments:

Tenia Nelson

What a beautiful daughter you have!!! Super cute card too!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the colors and the glitter!! And You and your Daughter are BEAUTIFUL!!

Annette Allen

aww your daughter is gorgeous...just like her mom...lovely picture..

Totally love your fun card...that image is so fun.

Sharon

I so love your card!!! I wish I had that figure and cupcakes, too!!!! Love the photo of your beautiful daugher and you! Ya'll favor so much!! :)

Dee's Craft Room

Great card and my first thoughts were the same as yours .... if only I could have that figure after eating all of those cupcakes, lol!

I love the way you have used this fun image and the colours you have used. Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Davi

What a wonderful card Amy...I love the dps you used with the fun curvy figured girl Dont we all wish for that figure :) Your daughter is beautiful, looks just like you!

Ros

What a fabulous photo ... you both look amazing and I wouldn't mind having hair like that! Your card is brilliant! Love the colours ... Have a wonderful day!

Unknown

Your card is so cute. And that image just makes me smile. And the photo of you and your daughter is too cute. I love it!

Hugs~

Jackie Randolph

Oh such a sweet card, with your fab image and beautiful papers! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!

Kelly Massman

What a fun card!! TFS! and the photo...

Lisa Jane

Fabulous card - love that image - and what a gorgeous pic of you and your daughter
Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week
Lisa x

Gem

a gorgeous Mum creation! thanks for joining in our Mum challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments challenge! Gemma :)

Heather B

Cute image!! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday! Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Irini

Very very cute!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Use It Tuesday!
hugz
irini

Audrey Pettit

Adorable, and fun, and happy! Such a sweet card, Amy! I love that paper....some of my absolute faves. And that image just has to make you smile. Wonderful coloring and design. Love the added sparkle to the cupcakes, too.
And what a happy photo of you and your daughter! Just makes me smile to see the two of you! You are both so adorable!

Esther

Fun, cute, adorable!
Thank you for joining CTO this week!

Lucianna Dilsaver

Love your vibrant and fun card and your image is colored up fabulously! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Mother's Day" Challenge :)

Janice

What a fun card! Your daughter - like her Mom - is just gorgeous!

I have a new blog address: http://twin2u2designs.blogspot.com

Janice

What a fun card! Your daughter - like her Mom - is just gorgeous!

I have a new blog address: http://twin2u2designs.blogspot.com

Janice

What a fun card! Your daughter - like her Mom - is just gorgeous!

I have a new blog address: http://twin2u2designs.blogspot.com

Janice

What a fun card! Your daughter - like her Mom - is just gorgeous!

I have a new blog address: http://twin2u2designs.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy