6.17.2012

Summer Vacation Mini for SRM Stickers

Here's a mini  album I made using  tags and journal brackets plus lots of stickers and fun  photos.  Warning photo heavy! I used stickers from Express Yourself #42039 Water Fun, Sticker Sentiments #51011 Summer, and We've got Your Border #57002 Birthday.  I like using various shapes to create a unique formed album.  This mini was so much fun to complete using a few scraps of paper from Basic Grey PB and  J  and tags plus  a couple of sticker sheets.  I hope my daughter likes it.
I started with an Anna Griffin journal bracket and added stickers from #51011 Summer and  #42039 Water Fun.  I cut the dictionary word sea shore down for the "by the sea".  
The back side is a view from hotel with the first part of the dictionary sticker for seashore.


This sticker is from the  Water Fun sheet

                                              Both stickers are from the Water Fun sheet.

I used a red border sticker from Birthday border sheet under the stripe paper for this with the Surf's Up from Water Fun and a circular light blue sentiment from the same sheet.

More stickers from Water Fun!
                                           
                                               I combined Water Fun and Summer on these last two.
                                           



Thanks for stopping by!





8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!!! Those SRM stickers are perfect!!!

Стокли

Nice little mini=)

Laurel

Such a great little mini album!

~amy~

Amy, this is fabulous...awesome mini!

Sharon

Oh Amy! This is just fantastic!!!! The papers, colors and stickers are great!! Love the photos!! :)

Audrey Pettit

Oh, how absolutely beautiful, Amy!!! Love your mini to pieces!

June Houck

Amy, this is the best use of stickers EVER. I love each and very tag...fabulous job, Friend!

Ros Crawford

This is one terrific album ... beautifully done Amy

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy