7.30.2012

A shabby birthday wish

  Hey there!  Hope you are having a blessed day!  A quick post for me today.


I used kraft card stock with a few scrap print papers.  I stamped the wood grain banners, cut them out, and then inked the edges.  I added a purple twine and attached to the floral print panel with pop dots.  The scallop, red stripe, and sentient are from SRM Stickers.  I stitched a small chevron piece I cut from the print.  The challenge at Sentimental Sundays is to use paint so I pulled my white paint dauber put and inked the edges to complete. 
Hope you like!

Challenges I would like to enter my card:
Card Makin' Mamas: 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellies (stamp for image, flowers, stickles and twine for three embellies)
C.R.A.F.T. :#165 use stitching
Crafts and Me: #94 Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity: #82 Birthday
Pile It On: #31 Cute as can be
Simply Create Too: #18 Use it twice (stamps)
Stamptacular Sunday: Patterns Galore


18 comments:

Sharon

This is beautiful Amy!!! I so love all of the different papers you added to it! Just awesome! I love it!!!! :)

DianeMoneyGoolsby

Amy: Your card is so cute. Glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #18 - "Use it Twice"


Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Annette Allen

oh my this is too cute...totally love the design...great card.

Heather Rogers

This is so sweet! I love the cute banner. :)

Hugs~

Julie Tucker-Wolek

this is GORGEOUS!! I Love love love love how you used Christy's papers and loving the banner!!!!

Unknown

What a fun card. I just love the cute banner. So sweet... I hope all is well with you!

sharon

Fabulous card, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Ros Crawford

Fabulous ... I love how you mix and match your papers ... and a great design too ...

Davi

Very pretty Amy, I love the colors and fun banner :)

Janice

The mix of papers and patterns makes the card!

Lisa

This is so beautiful, Amy!! I love the mix of papers and colors!! The wood grain banner is fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe

This is gorgeous Amy!

Angi Barrs

Love the combo of kraft and color!

Audrey Pettit

Adorable card, Amy! Love the woodgrain banner and love the bit of chevron print. Great colors and papers, too. I so rarely use purple. What's up with that?? Love it here!

Ann Marie Governale

What a great card! Your use of pattern papers is just fabulous... Thanks so much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays. We are so excited to add a new feature to our challenges- each week there will be "Top 3 Winners" in addition to the random prize drawing! We hope you join us again next week for another great challenge, prizes and a chance to be on our Top 3 list! Good Luck! xxx Ann Marie

michele

Fabulous card Amy! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Emma H

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing your 'cute' creation with us at Pile It On this week!

lauren bergold

i love the glorious colorful collagey-ness of this! (yes, collagey-ness is too a word, lol!) :) i ESPECIALLY love the brilliant little scalloppy strip which anchors the sentiment. even more than that, i love that the fabulous woodgrain banner is ♥LAVENDER♥!!! i would immediately buy furniture, flooring, panelling, or even a 1970's brady-bunch-style station wagon... which had lavender woodgrain! ♥♥♥

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy