7.13.2012

Explore The Great Outdoors Mini for SRM Stickers


I am so happy to have this mini completed! I really struggled with what book to use and ordered lots of Instagram prints but they take 3 weeks to complete so I downloaded via 4share and printed myself. I love taking photos with my cellphone camera and really like the settings the Instagram app offers. My daughter and I went for a mini hike in the national park that is connected with my neighborhood. We are so fortunate to have acres of beautiful fields, streams, and trees in our backyard. The county put in gravel trails and lots of people come to ride their horses and walk their dogs. We took this walk on a Sunday night after dinner and a few photos capture the sun setting in the west. She even spotted a box turtle while  on our walk.
For the cover I kept it simple. I accented with a metal leaf and a little compass. Inside I used the Explore and Outdoor sticker sheets to accent my photos and paper.




Supplies used:

Say It Stickers #39045 Explore
Express Yourself #42030 Outdoors
Echo Park Country Days paper
Maya Road Play Chipboard album
various embellishments

Thank you for looking!



9 comments:

Marjan

You really are fortunate! I love the mini you created and the bright and happy colors!

Ros Crawford

I love your little albums ... they make beautiful keepsakes of special little moments ... beautifully done Amy

Laurel

Fabulous album!

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Love love love this!! LOVING how you used those SRM stickers!!!! GORGEOUS!!

cnelson

FANTABULOUS! You are rockin' the minis!

Annette Allen

wow Amy this is so awesome...You are so good with those mini albums...love all the fun detail and great photos...

Doreen

this is fantastic Amy. Love it
big hugs
doreen xx

Sharon

Great mini Amy!! I love all the papers, stickers and fabulous photos!!! :)

Unknown

Your Mini album looks amazing. Lots of yummy layers.. I do hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs~

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy