7.16.2012

Miss You

 Another glorious Monday for me and I hope wherever you may be too!  I have a card to share with you for Paper Playtime's newest challenge.  Every third week we  feature cards with a stamped sentiment.   This week we are looking for "Miss You" cards.  Our sponsor is The Robin's Nest so I incorporated some dew drops on my card.
This was my first time using CTMH papers and  twine.  I will say they are very nice.  I like the texture and weight of them.  I pulled out my House of Three (so sorry they are now defunct) stamps for my stamped sentiment. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges I would like to enter my card in:
Crafty Creations: Free for All
Crafts and Me: Stitching
Love to Stamp: #8 Sweet Summer
Stamp N Plus: Anything Goes



Come and join us!

15 comments:

Ros Crawford

Lovely card ... I love your designs Amy ...

Lisa

I absolutely love the design of this card, Amy!! The colors are fabulous and the stamp is so awesome!! All of the embellishments you used are perfect :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the circles!! And this is perfect for ScrapFit's Colors Challenge this week -- I just posted my take on their challenge today-- so their link is on my bloggy!

Maria Matter

beautiful Amy, I love the richness of these colors! great job!
hugs & blessings

Heather Rogers

This is too cute! Love the fun papers. :)

Hugs~

ParkNSlide

Great colors and paper choices. Thanks for joining the Stamp N Plus Challenge.

Sharon

Oh Amy, this is so so pretty!!! Love the papers you used. That great sentiment and the twine and dew drops. I just love your card!! :)

Bonnie Irvine

This is a great card. The layout works really well and I love the colours and little details. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Stamp N Plus.

Olivia

Love the card Amy. I have a weakness for CTMH papers. Love the stamp work. Thanks for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps.

craftyb

Hi Amy - sooo nice to see you join us this week! Your creation is just gorgeous - love all the wee details! Hope life is treating you well! bx

Unknown

Such a pretty card. And I do have to agree with you the papers and twine look fabulous together.

I do hope you have a happy week.

Hugs~

Audrey Pettit

Cute, cute card, Amy! I love the file folder shape and the mix of papers. The twine tied around the little banner strip really caught my eye, too!

coops

gorgeous card amy.stunning design and i love your papers.
thanks for joining in my stitching challenge at Crafts and Me :D

xx coops xx

Cindy Groh

Fabulous card. I Love the hot air balloon stamp. Super cute. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus.

lauren bergold

i ♥LOVE♥ everything about this!!!
(& heartily concur, re house of three! *WHAT* happened there, they seemed popular and their stuff was BEYOND awesome!) (maybe if you send them this lovely "miss you" card they will reunite??!) :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy