7.09.2012

Sweet 16 Party


Happy July everyone! ***Update!*** I had to remove this because I just got a submission request.  I apologize but it will be back soon!   A quick post for me.  I seem to be lazy posting these days.  I guess with temps in the high 90's, I am unmotivated to do much but keep cool.   I finally made a mini for my daughter's sweet 16.  I used Pretty Little Studio papers with contact sheet photos.  It was my first time using their digital products and  I really liked them.  They have a color challenge and I did my best to apply it. 

 

 I sewed two flashcards together to make the pages sturdy and kept the embellishments to a min.  The magic number seemed to be three since I put three items on each page.  There are five pages but lost my light source so sharing these three for now.
Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Annette Allen

wow this is awesome...great album to remember that sweet 16th birthday...love it

Rebekah

what a great mini!

Marjan

Can imagine you want to stay cool! Here in The Netherlands we hope for more sun....But Wow.. this is great, Amy! I do love this album!

Stella

I love this album. And you can nver go wrong with a banner:)
Stay cool but sen dsome warmth this way. We had enough of rain:)

Janice

Such a cute album! We've had triple digit temps for 5 days straight here, with the highest reaching 105!!! Finally, cooled to 82 today and I need my sweater {lol}!

Marghe

Esta super hermoso...

Angi Barrs

Love your mini. :)

Sharon

Fabulous mini!! Love the embellies and colors! Stay cool! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek

This is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the colors and the clips!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe

What a cute mini album for your cute 16th year old! Happy birthday!

Ros Crawford

Love this mini ... it's so pretty ... and I'll gladly swap some of our rain and cool temps for some of your your heat!

Lisa

What an awesome mini!! I love the design!! The front banner is so fabulous!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cnelson

Darling mini album! LOVE it! Keep cool!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy