8.12.2012

Smile Donkey!

 Hey!  I have a super simple card for today.  I made this for the new Sentimental Sunday's challenge and used a Bugaboo image who is sponsoring.

So a little bit about this card. I printed my donkey image on pattern ppaer and then cut out.  I used foam dots to pop him up on the red polka dot paper.    All papers are  My Mind's Eye .  I added a sticker sentiment from SRM Sticker.  Then I made a tail with twine from The Twinery.    That's pretty simple for me.  
Thanks for looking!


13 comments:

Mrs A.

Super cute card, but why are you not entering into any clean and simple/less is more challenges? sure you would win. Hugs mrs a.

Ros Crawford

That's adorable!! You do this style so very well

Laurel

This is just so cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek

Adorable!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the donkey!!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson

Love it!!! Love that donkey!!! :)
Love the great details too...the twine donkey tail and the double xx's really complete the card.

Hugs,
Calypso

SAMARA

Hi Amy: This is so precious! I love the XX! I'm so glad you explained everything you did. It really took my eye to the card and made me think. Brilliant to print your image on patterned paper...just brilliant. Smiles, Samara

dstandard

This is adorable - brought a smile to my face right away!

Maria

Adorable little donkey with twine tail!

cnelson

So DARLING! LOVE that donkey!

Kathy

This is darling Amy, so bright, cheerful and fun.

Unknown

What a cute card.. LOVE the cute donkey image.
HOpe you have a happy week..

Hugs~

Doreen

gorgeous card Amy - so cute *lol*
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Sharon

I love it!!!! That little donkey is so cute!! Love the papers and the 'XX'! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to leave me a message. It is greatly appreciated! ♥ Amy